The Latest Update
- 6 May 2022
Hay Day has recently been updated with a long list of new features which is sure to excite fans of the game.
- A new character, the entertainer, has been added.
- The amount of experience needed to level up has been adjusted.
- The garden has been redesigned with a new look and layout.
- The recipes for Bubblegum and Cactus Candy are now available.
New features also include an all-new animal species called alpaca. Previously, Hay Day only contained cows and pigs. Alpacas can be fed with hay, and when fully grown, they will produce wool.
New features also include a novel crop species called Banana Tree. Previously, Hay Day only contained corn and wheat. There are 3 stages to the banana tree, and bananas can be harvested every three days.
Bug fixes in product include:
- an issue that sometimes caused players to see an incorrect loading screen;
- an issue that caused the game to crash when the player clicked on a friend's name;
- an issue that caused the game to crash when the player clicked on collecting coins;
- an issue that caused the game to crash when the player clicked on a hay bale.
Finally, the update has fixed an issue where the game would crash when the player tapped on the screen.