What Is Hay Day and How to Play It?
- 2 May 2022
Hay Day is a game for mobile devices that was created by Supercell. Game is free to play and has over 1.6 million downloads. Game centers around the player's farm with the goal of earning and harvesting their crops to sell. There are three ways to earn in-game currency, which is called "coins" in the game. Players can earn coins by harvesting crops, selling crops, and completing missions. Players can also purchase coins with real money.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Play Hay Day
- If you have never played the game, you must first download it by clicking the Google Play Store button or App Store button.
- Once the game is downloaded, you can open it. If you are new to the app, you should register an account.
- Register your username and password. Then, you must enter your name, birthday, gender, and email.
- After that, you will see a tutorial on product. If you want to skip tutorial, you can tap the "Skip" button.
- After the tutorial, you are ready to play app.
- To create your farm, you must click on the "Hay Day" button to go to your farm.
- You can tap on the wrench icon on top right corner to change the camera angle.
- Click on Plus icon on the top left corner and add more fields on the farm.
- Once you have a farm, you can click on any crop that is available and tap on the "Plant" button to start planting.
- You can tap on the crop again to see remaining time. You can also tap on the star to harvest it immediately.
- When you’re ready to sell your crops, tap on the green button that says “Sell”.